A Splash of Color
Friday, June 5, 2009
The Chair...........
I took many pictures of a kitchen chair in the yard today.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my world!
Photographs...
a glimpse of life or beauty
captured at our whim,
to frame the moment clearly…
so mem'ries will not dim.
~Dianne (June 2009)
~ Join me on this photgraphic journey through summer!
Watch the fish follow your mouse in hopes of a meal.
Then click anywhere in the water to drop flakes to feed the fish. They are hungry little critters!
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(28)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(11)
▼
June
(12)
These two images of a gazebo on the local common a...
Changing your view is a great way to change the co...
Shadows and Light
A complimentary color scheme.....
Examples of a monochrome color scheme....
Ready to ride?
Color certainly changes the picture......this is ...
Click on this collage for more detail....
The Chair...........
I chose these two to compare because the differenc...
Behind Bars
What am I?
►
May
(2)
No comments:
Post a Comment